Frequently asked questions
Please find below answers to some of our most commonly asked questions.
1. How can I work with Oxfam in Uganda?
We advertise all open positions in local newspapers and on our jobs portal. You can also follow us on facebook and twitter to keep updated with information regarding our work and new employment opportunities.
Beyond open positions, we also regularly accept volunteers and interns. Our volunteer/internship policy aims to ensure you get the most out of your experience with us, from working directly with a dynamic team to getting involved in the fight against injustice and poverty. We present a great opportunity to learn new skills, expand your knowledge, networks and relationships. We advertise new volunteer/internship opportunities on the jobs portal as well as our facebook page, and you are welcome to contact us directly.
2. Where can I find research reports and publications of Oxfam in Uganda?
The research reports and publications can be found here.
3. How can I participate in Oxfam in Uganda’s campaign events?
Details about our campaigns and how you can be involved can be found here.
4. How can I contact Oxfam or a particular Oxfam staff member?
If you are interested in learning more about a particular project or programme, and would like to contact us or our programme staff members, please visit the contact us page for more details.
5. Where can I find additional information on Oxfam in Uganda’s projects?
6. How can I seek funding from Oxfam in Uganda?
Oxfam does not provide loans or grants to individuals, preferring to use our limited resources to support groups of people in order to benefit a whole community, region or nation. Priority is given to organisations working to address the root causes of poverty.
7. How can I partner with Oxfam?
Partner selection is based on our partnership principles but the organisation must also be aligned to our vision and values and running interventions that overlap with our program themes and geographical area of operation.
8. How can I raise a complaint to Oxfam in Uganda?
We welcome any comment or complaint via firstname.lastname@example.org