Terms of Reference: Environmental and Social Impact Assessment For Proposed Faecal Sludge Treatment Plant In Rhino Refugee Settlement
The assignment will be carried out in following approach
- Carry out WASH meeting at each proposed water supply Schemes
- Ensure the Need Assessment criteria for selection of Schemes according to UNHCR current population data.
- Use surveying data for identified schemes
- Well reputed designing software like Epanet, Water CAD and should be followed for complete new schemes
- AutoCAD Layout maps for transmission and distribution networks should be prepared
- Layout Profile should be plotted
- Detail CAD drawing of water supply’s infrastructure proposed in the design
- Prepare Bill of Quantity (BoQ) with cost estimates for each schemes
- Submit list of non-local materials of each schemes separately for procurement
- Design should follow Ministry of Water and Environment design
Responsibilities Of Oxfam
- Provide support and facilitate in coordination meeting and scheme identification
- Provide support on finalization of scheme
- Preparation of ToR, allow access to relevant materials and documents
- Provide suggestions/comments in design and estimate.
- Provide consultancy fee of proposed assessment
Responsibilities of Consultant
- Conduct survey, design and estimate Prepare separate estimate for each scheme
- Submit design and estimates with AutoCAD drawings for layout, L-profile and proposed structure (Both hard copy and electronic copy).
- Share the 1st draft design and estimate to Oxfam for comments and incorporate the feedbacks in the final design and estimate
- Finalize and submit the report incorporating comments from Oxfam/Arua District Water Officer
- Develop necessary drawings for WASH infrastructures
- Submit the document for approval with MoWE
- Work on comments raise by design review committee(DRC) in the MoWE
Oxfam will provide consultancy fee and support in data collection. No further logistic support will be provide.
- Draft design and cost estimate of all schemes is expected by 15th Jan. for Package 2 and 3; and 20th Jan. 2019.
- The final report should be submitted with a copy of design and estimate of schemes separately and a summary sheet combining all schemes with layout, Line-profile and structure drawings:
- The consultant/ consulting firm should have proven experience on survey design and estimate of water supply schemes. The applicant should have completed at least 5 similar works in past 5 years.
- The team leader should have an engineering background with strong technical knowledge. The CV of team leader should be submitted. The CV of other key positions needs to be submitted
- If an applicant is interested to bid for more than 4 schemes, they should provide separate human resource strength with CV of team leader.
- TAX clearance certificate should be submitted
Terms and Conditions
- Oxfam reserves the right to accept and reject any proposal without giving any verbal and or written rational
- All data and report produced during assignment will be treated as Oxfam property
- Oxfam will deduct Tax and VAT at source according to the government policy or consult with OPM to acquire tax clearance.
Interested potential consultants/ consultancy firms with relevant experience can submit sealed bids containing following documents to Oxfam, Tank Hill Road, Muyenga by 17:00Hrs on 20th May 2019 to email@example.com.